Search submitted… see your results!
15 Search Results
Catholic Charities - OASIS (Older Adult Services & Intervention System) Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 25 Las Posas Rd • Camarillo, CA 93010
- Phone: (805) 987-2083
- Website: http://www.catholiccharitiesvc.org/
Description: In Ventura County, Catholic Charities provides safety net services at out Community Service Centers and a special program for Seniors (60 years of age & older) through OASIS. Services by Location: Ventura Food Pantry Ventura Avenue Pantry Saticoy Cabrillo Village Pantry Edison and Gas payment assistance Rental assistance (when funds are available) Pro bono Legal clinic (Friday mornings) Sack lunches Holiday Outreach Programs Hygiene kits Host weekly CALFRESH/Covered California / COPD Access sign-ups Resource referrals Moorpark Food Pantry Edison and Gas payment assistance Rental assistance (when funds are available) Clothing Baby supplies Holiday Outreach Programs Pro bono Attorney Host VITA program Resource referrals Camarillo: OASIS In-Home Needs Assessment Case Management Individualized Care Planning Case Monitoring Friendly Visiting Transportation to medical appointments Dental assistance Holiday Outreach programs Birthday cards
Conejo Free Clinic Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 80 E. Hillcrest Dr. Suite 102 • Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Phone: (805)497-3575
- Website: http://conejofreeclinic.org/
Description: medical, mammogram, dental, legal, and advocacy services
Eight Strategies to Remember When Battling Your Insurance Company for Coverage Added on July 30, 2019
Free Clinic of Simi Valley Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 2060 Tapo Street • Simi Valley, CA 93063
- Phone: (805)522-3733
- Days & Hours: All services of the Free Clinic are provided on an appointme
- Website: http://www.freeclinicsv.com/
Description: medical, legal, counseling, and dental services
In Home Supportive Services (IHSS) Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 4245 Market St. Suite 204 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: (805) 654-3236
- Website: https://www.ventura.org/human-services-agency/in-home-supportive-services-clients/
Description: The Human Services Agency helps low-income seniors and people with disabilities (including children) stay in their own homes instead of moving to residential care facilities. Through In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS), help is available for qualified applicants to pay for support services, including light domestic help, non-medical personal care, and assistance to and from medical appointments. Clients must be citizens or legal residents and meet financial and disability requirements.
Ines Monguio, PhD Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 5450 Ralston Street Suite 200 • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 805-650-7484
- Website: http://www.inesmonguiophd.com/
Description: Dr. Monguio fluent in both English and Spanish, practicing clinical psychology for over 21 years and now has an independent practice in Ventura, California.
"I am capable of providing thorough and objective assessment of the complex issues involved in criminal and medico-legal cases, including organic/brain-based issues, mental illness, stress and trauma factors, psychosocial, and cultural factors.
Using her extensive knowledge and experience, Dr. Monguio provides evaluations essential for the successful development of cases in both defense and prosecution,
and serves as a competent and articulate expert witness during testimony."
Kendall VanConas (A to Z Law Firm) Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 300 Esplanade Dr. Ste 2100 • Oxnard, CA 93036
- Phone: 805-988-9886
- Website: atozlaw.com
Description: estate planning, conservaship, long-term illness
Law Offices of Monty S. Gill Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 674 County Square Drive, Suite 209-D • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: 804-644-1071
- Website: 805law.com
Description: criminal defense, personal injury, employment law, social security disability/SSI, family law
The Alvarez Firm Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 760 Paseo Camarillo, Suite 315 • Camarillo, CA 93010
- Phone: 805.246.7272
- Website: http://www.alvarezfirm.com/index.php
Description: estate planning, business, real estate, litigation, trusts, elder law, conservatorships Referred to Chris Young by Martha Shapiro of the CHCD's Wellness & Caregiver Center of VC on 2/9/16.
The Law Office of Theresa L. McConville Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 340 Rosewood Avenue Suite R • Camarillo, CA 93010
- Phone: (805) 910-7905
- Website: http://www.mcconlaw.com/
Description: Whether you are reeling from the death of a loved one or considering how to preserve your own wishes for your future, legal guidance is critical. An individualized estate plan can provide you with peace of mind in knowing that your family, property and end-of-life wishes are solidified in a legally effective form. Similarly, obtaining legal guidance to help you through the complicated probate process or trust administration can ease your worries.
The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 1000 Town Center Drive Suite 550 • Oxnard, CA 93036
- Phone: 800-585-1101
- Website: https://www.hieplerlaw.com/
Description: Helping Accident Victims, Injured Victims, And Those Wrongly Denied Insurance Benefits
The Neuropsychological Rehabilitation Center Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 21053 Devonshire St • Chatsworth, CA 91311
- Phone: (818) 886-7222
- Website: http://neuropsyrehab.com/
Description: neuropsychological assessment, neuropsychological rehabilitation (psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, cognitive rehabilitation), sports concussion management, educational assessment, medical-legal evaluations, clinical and program consultation Accepted Forms of Payment: Medicare, Anthem Blue Cross, Worker's Compensation, Private Pay
Ventura County Legal Aid Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 800 S. Victoria Ave • Ventura, CA 93003
- Phone: (805)642-8982
- Days & Hours: 4 p.m. Ð 7 p.m; 6:15 last call
- Website: https://vclegalaid.org/
Description: Ventura County Legal Aid was founded by the Ventura County Bar Association in 1996 and incorporated in 2002 as a private 501(c)3 non-profit. Our Mission: Equal Access to Justice for Income-Qualified Residents of Ventura County is achieved through the private donations of the Ventura County Bar Members, private foundations, and Ventura County community members at large. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or immigration status.
Services are 100% free in so long as you fall under 125% of the federal poverty guidelines, households with income above the guidelines will be denied service and provided with relevant referrals to other non-profits that do not income qualify.
VCLA can not, and does not make any referrals to private attorneys or businesses.
Ventura County Public Defender Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 800 S. Victoria Ave. #207 • Ventura, CA 93009
- Phone: (805) 654-2201
- Days & Hours: Paralegal Walk in Hours 8:30 am to 11: 00 am 1:30 pm to
- Website: https://vcpublicdefender.org/
Description: We are a voice for the poor. Our mission is to ensure equal justice for our clients by providing exceptional legal representation. For those unable to afford a private lawyer, we provide representation in criminal, juvenile, mental health, and probate. Our attorneys & staff are highly trained in these areas and are here to serve you, our community.
We seek to treat each client with respect, regardless of the nature of the case against them. We act as strong advocates at all stages of the court process, including trial by jury.
Wellness & Caregiver Center of Ventura County Added on July 30, 2019
- Address: 3639 E Las Posas Rd • Camarillo, CA 93010
- Phone: 800-900-8582
- Days & Hours: The Caregiver Center is open Monday through Friday, 8:00am-
- Website: http://www.camhealth.com/wellness-caregiver-center-of-ventura-county/
Description: caregiver support, classes, support groups, legal services, health insurance counseling, long term care counseling, financial planning